Ontario Model Railway Show and Event Calendar
- For general notes, disclaimer, changes of location, year-round/seasonal events/displays and toy and collectible shows - please see below.
- For toy, hobby and collectible shows that include trains, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
- If you don't see your show listed, please do get in touch with me and I will be glad to add it. Updates, additions and corrections are welcomed.
Other Hobby and Collectible shows:
Saturday, May 26th, 2018
Thornhill Hobby Expo
Featuring Die Cast Cars, Model Kits, Model Trains, Coins, Stamps, Collectible Cards, Sports Memorabilia, Comics, Games, Toys, Action Figures, Hot Wheels & more!
Thornhill Community Centre (7755 Bayview Ave., L3T 4P1)
Hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Admission: $3 per person, Children under 12 free
For more information visit: www.facebook.com/ThornhillExpo/ Email: ThornhillExpo@gmail.com
SHOWS AND EVENTS - GENERAL:
- This page publicizes Ontario shows according to their known scheduling, but will gladly accept notices for shows in other provinces on request.
- All information has been obtained from show flyers, NMRA-NFR, CARM, or sponsoring club websites, Branchline magazine or by notification.
- All information is carefully checked for accuracy from these sources, but no responsibility is assumed for errors or unreported changes.
- Updates, additions and corrections are welcomed. If you don't see your show listed, please do get in touch with me and I will be glad to add it.
- All events require children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Shows usually open at 10 am, but those for Open Houses, Flea Markets, Meets, Auctions and Tours may vary. In the case of two-day shows, the Sunday closing time is shown, but in the case of some two-day shows, the Saturday hours may be an hour or half-an-hour longer.
- Mobility access: Model railway shows are usually held in a public building, i.e., an exhibition/community hall or a school. For public buildings, mobility access is as prescribed by law. Some shows, and flea markets and open houses may be held on private property, e.g., in a church hall/basement or club quarters. Similarly, layout tours are by definition in private homes. It is recommended that you use the contact information provided with each event to ascertain what restrictions may apply.
CHANGE of location/name/date/time/event INFORMATION:
The formerToronto Model Railroad Flea Market is now the Mississauga Model Railroad Flea Market.
The "Muskoka Rails" Show is back for 2018, but will be on June 16/17.
The former Brampton Model Railway show will be the "Greater Toronto Train Show" in 2018.
The Hamilton-Ancaster Model Train Shows will open at 9.30 am and close at 2.30 pm.
- St. Jacobs & Aberfoyle Jct. Model Railway - Year-Round Schdule
- The Waterloo Central and the York-Durham Heritage Railways feature special events throughout the operating season.
- Burlington Model Railway Club Open Houses and Viewing Sessions
- London Model Railway Group Schedule of Open Houses and Events
- Golden Horseshoe Live Steamers (Hamilton, Ont.) "public run days" and events open to the public
- The Hamilton Chapter of the Upper Canada Railway Society holds monthly meetings at the Peoples Church, 510 Mohawk Road West, Hamilton, ON L9C 1X4 on the fourth Friday of each month (except July and August). For more information contact Bryce Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bryant Barbour at email@example.com
- Windsor Model Railroad Club weekly meetings Tuesday 5.30 to 8.30 pm 2nd floor Market Square, 2109 Ottawa St., Windsor, Ont. N8Y 3K7.