Ontario Model Railway Show and Event Calendar
- For general notes, disclaimer, changes of location, year-round/seasonal events/displays and toy and collectible shows - please see below.
- For toy, hobby and collectible shows that include trains, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
- If you don't see your show listed, please do get in touch with me and I will be glad to add it. Updates, additions and corrections are welcomed.
- Please note: If you need more info or want to book a table, PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOW CONCERNED. I only list the shows!
Other Hobby and Collectible shows:
None to report
SHOWS AND EVENTS - GENERAL:
- This page publicizes Ontario shows according to their known scheduling, but will gladly accept notices for shows in other provinces on request.
- All information has been obtained from show flyers, NMRA-NFR, CARM, or sponsoring club websites, Branchline magazine or by notification.
- All information is carefully checked for accuracy from these sources, but no responsibility is assumed for errors or unreported changes.
- Updates, additions and corrections are welcomed. If you don't see your show listed, please do get in touch with me and I will be glad to add it.
- All events require children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Shows usually open at 10 am, but those for Open Houses, Flea Markets, Meets, Auctions and Tours may vary. In the case of two-day shows, the Sunday closing time is shown, but in the case of some two-day shows, the Saturday hours may be an hour or half-an-hour longer.
- Mobility access: Model railway shows are usually held in a public building, i.e., an exhibition/community hall or a school. For public buildings, mobility access is as prescribed by law. Some shows, and flea markets and open houses may be held on private property, e.g., in a church hall/basement or club quarters. Similarly, layout tours are by definition in private homes. It is recommended that you use the contact information provided with each event to ascertain what restrictions may apply.
CHANGE of location/name/date/time/event INFORMATION:
The former Toronto Model Railroad Flea Market is now the Mississauga Model Railroad Flea Market.
The former Brampton Model Railway show is the "Greater Toronto Train Show" from 2018 onwards.
The Hamilton-Ancaster Model Train Shows will open at 9.30 am and close at 2.30 pm.
The Quinte (Belleville) Model Railway Show will be at the Centennial Secondary School in 2018.
The Port Hope (Ganaraska) Model Railway Show will be held on Feb 9 and 10 in 2019, instead of the usual first week in February.
The George's Railview Model Railway Club is now the Railview Historical Society.
The Cobourg show of the past 21 years is no more. Instead there will be an history exhibition of the Cobourg & Peterboro RR.
- St. Jacobs & Aberfoyle Jct. Model Railway - Year-Round Schdule
- The Waterloo Central and the York-Durham Heritage Railways feature special events throughout the operating season.
- Burlington Model Railway Club Open Houses and Viewing Sessions
- London Model Railway Group Schedule of Open Houses and Events
- Golden Horseshoe Live Steamers (Hamilton, Ont.) "public run days" and events open to the public
- The Hamilton Chapter of the Upper Canada Railway Society holds monthly meetings at the Peoples Church, 510 Mohawk Road West, Hamilton, ON L9C 1X4 on the fourth Friday of each month (except July and August). For more information contact Bryce Lee at (paste into your email program) email@example.com or Bryant Barbour at (paste into your email program) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windsor Model Railroad Club weekly meetings Tuesday 5.30 to 8.30 pm 2nd floor Market Square, 2109 Ottawa St., Windsor, Ont. N8Y 3K7.